1 1/2" Cross Furniture Grade PVC Fitting
Structurally strong crosses create a strong cross member support within the same level of a design. These are utilized commonly with furniture grade tees to enhance rectangular or square structures. Crosses have 4 sockets that sit on the same plane, at 90 degree angles from each other.
- 4 sockets that sit on same plane, at 90 degree angles from each other.
- Creates a strong cross member support within the same level of a design.
- Utilized commonly with Furniture grade tees within square or rectangular structures.
- External connections to fit over pipe.
- Injection molded from 100% furniture grade PVC compound.
- High gloss non printed surface.
- Tapered ends on sockets for clean transition to pipe.
- Considerably more socket depth than plumbing fittings.
- Impact strength is typically 5 times as strong as plumbing, conduit, and irrigation fittings (based on independent lab testing).
- UV resistant to maintain integrity and look through years of exposure to varying weather conditions.