1 1/4" 45 Degree Furniture Grade PVC Fitting
Structurally strong 45 Degree fittings have two tapered sockets. They are commonly paired in designs to make a sloped side. They are utilized in aquariums and other fluid transfer systems.
- Made up of two tapered sockets to create a 45 degree angle.
- Commonly paired in designs to make a sloped side.
- Utilized in aquariums and other fluid transfer systems.
- Creates a comfortable angle for a back rest in furniture assemblies.
- Injection molded from 100% furniture grade PVC compound.
- High Gloss non printed surface.
- Tapered ends on sockets for clean transition to pipe.
- Considerably more socket depth than plumbing fittings.
- Impact strength is typically 5 times as strong as plumbing, conduit and irrigation fittings (based on independent lab testing).
- UV resistant to maintain integrity and look through years of exposure to varying weather conditions.